Special One-on-One Counselling
Brother Hassan Khalid has been counselling people suffering from waswas one-on-one successfully getting them out of this anxiety and stress, Alhumdu lillah.
He is now offering his online "Waswas Healing & Therapy Program" which is basically a one-to-one counselling through Skype. It consists of 3 sessions as follows:
Session 1: Knowing the reality of the problem in detail, history and other related matters to diagnose which type of waswas you are being affected by. Also providing some basic and quick tips on how to overcome the waswas and weham.
Session 2: Providing complete step-by-step processes and duas on how to deal with your waswas, so as to get rid of it for good.
Session 3: Follow up session to make sure processes were effective and advice on how to keep the whispers away forever.
Now these sessions are absolutely effective. Insha-Allah through this 3-session process: you will finally get your serenity back in your salah and ibadah. You will have the tools to fight Shaytan and never let him take control of you and your thoughts.
- You will finally get your serenity back in your salah and ibadah.
- You will have the tools to fight Shaytan and never let him take control of you and your thoughts.
- You will be able to do your wudhu fast with ihsaan and feeling satisfied with it.
- You will get laser-focus in your salah, never feeling lost in salah or forgetting rakahs or other arkans of salah.
- You will learn how to make a spiritual connection with Allah (swt) in salah, when you actually feel you are talking to Allah (swt) and He is listening to you.
- You will finally get rid of the needless doubts regarding breaking your wudhu.
- You will know how to gain taharah (purity) with ihsaan, without wasting lots of water and without spending ages in the washroom/toilet.
- You will get rid of any blasphemous thoughts or dangerous whisperings going on in your mind and heart, having full imaan in Allah (swt) and the aqeedah of Islam.
Now these sessions take brother Hassan's personal time and they are not cheap. But I am so grateful to have such a friend who never says No when it comes to helping others. So I have him convinced to offer his "Waswas Healing and Therapy Program" for: